1123 Oak Overhang Street
5 BR / 4 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 3,599 SQ FT
- Relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the Lowcountry wetlands from this elevated three-story home located on a quiet street in Smythe Park.
- Conveniently located within walking distance to the K-8 school, public library and Smythe Park, which is one of the community’s favorite gathering places with an 11-acre lake, meandering trails and scenic picnic areas.
- Charming entrance with a mahogany front door illuminated by gas lanterns.
- Upon entering the home, the welcoming foyer opens into a striking study with a vaulted ceiling.
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the first floor and second floor hallway.
- Dine with family and friends in the elegant dining room that is beautifully appointed with a tray ceiling, three-piece crown molding and access to the front porch.
- Functional yet stylish, the circular-style kitchen offers granite countertops, GE Monogram appliances, a ceramic tile backsplash and a breakfast bar for casual dining.
- Savor the comfortable atmosphere with views of the wetlands from the spacious family room featuring a wood burning fireplace surrounded by built-ins.
- The master suite is on the first floor and boasts a tray ceiling, French doors opening onto the screened porch, his and her walk-in closets and a soaking tub, granite and a double sink vanity in the bath.
- On the second floor is a laundry room with plenty of cabinet space and three bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet.
- On the third floor is a bedroom suite with a full bath that could serve as a media room or game room.
- Additional appointments include solid core interior doors, oil rubbed bronze fixtures, an elevator shaft, marble countertops and cast iron tubs in the secondary baths and two-piece crown and ten-foot ceilings on the first floor.
- Exterior features include a screened porch, a wrap-around front porch with tongue and groove pine and a beaded plywood ceiling and a rear deck which is perfect for grilling out.
- On the ground level is space for three cars, as well as, additional storage space.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Carey & Sean Tipple about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.