863 Dunham Street
4 BR / 4 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 4,320 SQ FT
- This stunning custom residence sits on a secluded peninsular stretch of land, beautifully framed by pristine saltwater marshlands. A deepwater dock with water and electricity and spectacular outdoor living areas, make this home an unparalleled island getaway.
- This home is situated on a very private cul-de-sac with gorgeous grand oaks and is designed to take advantage of the expansive views of the ever-changing Lowcountry marsh and surrounding waterways.
- Lavish details grace the dramatic floor plan including heart pine floors, granite countertops, heavy trim and molding, an elevator, ten-foot ceilings, beautiful fireplaces and an abundance of built-ins.
- The elegant foyer boasts dramatic columns and glimpses ahead of the marsh, and seamlessly opens to a formal dining room on one side and a beautiful living room on the other.
- The exquisite formal dining room is beautifully decorated with wainscoting and adjoins a butler’s pantry.
- Watch the swaying saltwater marsh greens and the creek’s changing tides from the comforts of the bright and spacious kitchen and breakfast area, where you’ll also find exquisite custom cabinets, granite countertops and top of the line appliances.
- The breakfast area, beaming with natural light, features tall windows overlooking the picturesque setting.
- Just off the kitchen and breakfast area is a gleaming family room with postcard views. A gas fireplace and built-in bookcases further complement the room’s cozy and inviting décor.
- Enjoy your own private sanctuary in the spectacular master bedroom suite offering a vaulted ceiling and a private terrace where you can soak in the dramatic outdoor setting, and maybe even catch a trademark Lowcountry sunrise over the marsh and water.
- The adjoining master bath features beautiful cabinetry, a charming bay window, his and her vanities, a bidet in the water closet, a pedestal tub and a spa-like shower with multiple body sprays.
- Also included on the second level are two additional bedrooms, both with access to a porch with breathtaking views, two full baths and a den/media room. This striking space features a fireplace, built-ins and even a wet bar for added convenience.
- Tranquility abounds in the outdoor living area, where multiple porches including a screened-in porch, a rear deck with a hot tub and a firepit at the water's edge give the property an idyllic private resort atmosphere.
- Other features include a three-car garage on the ground level, an in-ground irrigation system, two water meters and much more.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rick Adams about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.