147 Brailsford Street
4 BR / 4 Full Bath / 2 Half Bath / 4,238 SQ FT
- Coastal Elegance. Live on the Golf Course in Ralston Grove. The Custom Tradd is a georgeous open floor plan with all the spaces you need. Create outdoor living rooms and enjoy the low country on the extensive front and back covered porches built with durable Trex.
- A formal dining room and study greet you at the foyer. Custom millwork in the home includes ship lap, judges paneling, bead board, cove moulding.The heart of the home is a sizable open kitchen, great room, and breakfast nook that overlook the outdoor living space and golf course.
- The kitchen is customized for the gourmet. Timeless features include double stacked alabaster cabinetry, seeded glass doors, white subway tile, a huge center island, low maintenance countertops, Kitchen Aid appliances, a cabinetry enclosed French door refrigerator. 5" plank hardwood hickory flooring runs throughout the main living space and into the main floor Owner's Retreat creating a farmhouse meets downtown Charleston look.
- The Family Room has ship lap walls surrounding the fireplace and built ins. The Owner's Retreat is spacious and bright. The bath is a retreat of it's own with soaking tub and large shower and crisp, fresh finishes. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms. 2 share a jack & jill bath-One has an ensuite bath. There are 2 very large flex spaces.
- One sits a top the 3 car attached garage. This room has a wet bar and a powder bath. Great for a pool table/media room/family space. The second has a full bath and could be a great playroom/office/kid friendly space.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact an agent about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.