37 Iron Bottom Lane
5 BR / 5 Full Bath / 1 Half Bath / 3,844 SQ FT
- This stunning custom home, set within the emerald fairways of both of Daniel Island’s acclaimed golf courses, offers an unparalleled blend of exquisite beauty and smart functionality. Magnificent, unobstructed views of the Ralston Creek Course from the front and the Beresford Creek Course from the back, make this custom home an island treasure waiting to be discovered.
- The floor plan focuses on bright and open spaces creating a warm and inviting setting and boasts white Carrara marble and extensive trim detail throughout the home. Beautiful hickory flooring is also featured throughout with the exception of the upstairs bedrooms.
- At the front of the home, a foyer steeped in grandeur awaits with shiplap and a soaring two-story ceiling.
- Off the foyer is a wonderful sitting room that could be used as a study with French doors opening out to the inviting front porch illuminated by three gas lanterns.
- The bright and open dining room offers a dazzling space for gatherings with family and friends and includes extensive wainscoting and an adjoining butler’s pantry with a wine cooler and sink for added convenience.
- Make mealtime unforgettable in the gourmet kitchen, where you’ll find top-of-line appliances, shiplap throughout, custom cabinets, a generous center island with space for barstools and a charming breakfast nook with built-in booths.
- Witness the striking outdoor grandeur from the comforts of the family room, which serves as the focal point of the first level. Relax in the warm glow of a cozy fire in the impressive family room with two sets of French doors opening out onto the rear piazza, where the 3rd fairway of the Beresford Creek Course serves as a picturesque backdrop.
- Escape to the master bedroom, located on the home’s main level, where you’ll find breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape and a spacious walk-in closet. In the master bath, a soothing retreat awaits with his and her vanities and a spa-like shower with seamless glass enclosure.
- Upstairs are three additional bedrooms, one of which has access to a spacious upper piazza with spectacular panoramic views of the golf course.
- Catch an island breeze and savor your relaxation time while enjoying scenic views from the rear screened-in porch. This splendid outdoor living space includes a brick fireplace (wood burning & gas starter) and an adjoining grilling deck.
- Also included in the home is a first floor laundry room, two tankless hot water heaters and a detached two-car garage with unfinished space above.
- This property includes Daniel Island Club social membership privileges with the opportunity to upgrade to a Sport membership, or an Invitational Golf membership.
Curious About This Property? Let us help you learn more.
Fill out the form below to contact Rosie Stieby about this
This information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Pricing and availability is subject to
change. Use of some recreational amenities subject to membership and/or other requirements.